Pages

Aug 14, 2009

Pores don't make a girl cute!

I can't say I've ever been overly worried about my pores, per se. I liked the looks of this face wash because, one, it has baking soda, which seems to be a totally underappreciated resource here, and two, because I, well, liked the looks of it. (See, I am superficial, but about strange things.)

Keana is not the merringue-headed moppet on the front - it means 'pores.' Which I still seem to have. But this stuff does lather into a remarkable whipped texture and leaves my face weirdly soft. It also stings my eyes like hell. Good bye VISION.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you you've been blinded by your face wash and the solar eclipse, let me tell you that you're beauty regimen is doing wonders!

-J

Holly said...

yay! i love using just baking soda and water. i would probably buy this too.

Anonymous said...

Baking Soda is certainly not underappreciated in my household
Ben

Sandra Barron said...

Holly! You would like it. Come, I'll take you to the shop.

Sandra Barron said...

Ben, your household is responsible for a large percentage of Japan's baking soda consumption. Keep up the good work.

Google Analytics Alternative