Pages

Feb 14, 2011

Another piece of my heart-shaped pizza

I should send a valentine to Papa John's PR team. They bought a hashtag on Twitter about their heart-shaped pizza. That sent me to my old post about Japan's much cuter version. Next thing I knew, I was clicking through delivery options on the Dominos website, scheduling a pizza of love for two hours later. By the time it arrived, Tokyo was getting a surprise snowstorm. Jim trudged home from work in it and got home wet and freezing. A hot novelty pizza went over better than any fussy homemade candy could have. I think his exact words were, "This is way better than chocolate!"
Hear that, Hallmark?

3 comments:

Trixie Bedlam said...

this one we will classify as "story that reflects well upon you"

Anonymous said...

But doesn't Domino's equal middle-of-the-night thirst attack due to enough salt to trigger a stroke? Love conquers all, I guess...

alice said...

Woah, that is epically adorable.

Google Analytics Alternative