Pages

Mar 2, 2012

I love this stuff: Shokubutsu Monogatari soap

My friend always has a good laugh when she remembers that this is my favorite soap, but it is. They don't sell it among those beautiful collections of imported bath stuff at cosmetics shops; the only place I reliably find it is at the convenience store. It's usually a hundred yen.
It must have been at one of the homey local hot springs in Miyazaki that I smelled it for the first time, because every time I use it I think, Ah, the smell of a Japanese bath.
----
"Plant Story"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shokubutsu beauty body foam (which is the world famous Shokubutsu shower cream soap) - is now available in the U.S. in 250 ml size bottles!
Just go to Amazon.com and search for Shokubutsu shower cream soap or Shokubutsu shower soap. You'll find 250 ml bottles available for quick shipment from alwaysgreatdeals at a very reasonable price. Before I had to wait about 20 days to get it shipped from Thailand, but now this popular Japan product is readily available here in the U.S. and I can receive it in less than a week!
I love this shower soap and have been using it for the past 18 years!

Google Analytics Alternative