Pages

Sep 14, 2012

People who party in glass showrooms

I got invited to a party in my neighborhood for a company with a name that could as easily be a pharmaceutical maker as a defense contractor. I knew it wasn't either of these, but I couldn't remember what the industry was. The party was to launch a new product with a name that was equally opaque. The name was a combination of letters and numbers followed by a hyphen and then some syllables. I walked through the crowded rooms with a glass of wine in one hand and a paper plate of fancy cheese in the other. What was the T3-Whatsit, anyway? And where was it?




Photo by TokyoDex

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There are lots of beautiful glass splashbacks London. I haven’t tried going to glass showrooms though but I always search the net for designs.

Google Analytics Alternative