Pages

Dec 28, 2010

Rolly, the world's oddest toothbrush

Smallest, I mean. The world's smallest toothbrush. It's from Italy. So, not actually Japanese, but I did find it in RanKing RanQueen. It looks like a thorny, alien seed spore and feels like an intensely minty toilet scrubber inside your mouth. The idea is that you roll it around inside your mouth with your tongue, discreetly giving your teeth a scrub. I couldn't actually see myself while I was trying it, but from the reaction of my friends, "comically" would be a better description than "discreetly."
It is more discreet than the guy who used to brush his teeth at the desk next to me. I looked up, startled, the first time I heard what sounded like tooth brushing in the office, and he got embarassed and skulked out, brush still clamped between teeth. Later I heard him complaining to someone else that I'd "looked at him funny" while he was brushing his teeth at his desk. 
So. Maybe Rolly can bridge the cultural differences that divide us. Just watch where you spit it out. Ick.

3 comments:

Sarahf said...

Ick, indeed. I think I'd be way more freaked out by this than by someone just brushing their teeth.

Kappa no He said...

I bet it would be good for the muscles in your face. They could tout the benefits of a "face yoga workout" while you battle plaque.

I wish it foamed too. That would be cool. Foamy drool as you make those funny faces...

...am I having too much fun with this?

Dan Moeller said...

Maybe they can make edible toothpicks, too, for the larger, harder-to-reach places. That way it could be strange and dangerous.

Great blog!

Google Analytics Alternative