Pages

Feb 15, 2013

Don't monkey with my heart, Valentine!

I'll take it as a good sign that two women looked at the chocolate I was buying and said in unison, "Scaaaaary!" It's not scary! This Zoology chocolate line is great. There are also hippos, crocodiles (large and bite-size), frogs, and big game heads. I think it's the same company that makes the demon bear I picked up a few years ago. They don't seem to have a website, though the jungle animal chocolates have been spotted in the wild (yeah!) since at least 2009.
In a further attempt to cast doubt on my chocolate choice, the cashier asked first, hesitantly, if it was a gift, and then if I wanted generic or Valentine's wrapping. I felt from the tone of her voice that there was a right answer, and Valentine's Day was not it. I say an adorable monkey chocolate given out of love beats a pile of pretty chocolates given out of obligation, every single time.

1 comment:

online singapore florist said...

After reading the various article in your site, I feel that I need more information on the topic. Can you suggest some resources please?

Google Analytics Alternative