Pages

Apr 5, 2019

An offer I could refuse


"Hey! Hey! You want to have sex?" The man shouting at me as he staggered by had already been past the shop a few times by 7:45 am. He seemed probably homeless and definitely drunk. 
I said a very clear no. 
"Come on, yes you do! 
Nope. 
He kept walking, fortunately, as he shouted over his shoulder, "Me and you, on the ground!" He was almost gone by the time he added "Mano a manoooo!"
My coworkers looked horrified when they came in a few minutes later and I told them had happened.
"Sorry that happened, what did you say?" they asked.
"I... declined."
"Well yeah, of course," one replied. "You're married." 
I explained that there were a whole lot of reasons that made that an easy no, and that being married didn't really crack the top ten. 

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative