Pages

May 21, 2011

TEDxTokyo

TEDxTokyo is tomorrow. I'm excited to be there as part of the social media team. I'll be one of the people tweeting from the @TEDxTokyo Twitter account. (I wonder if you can tell which ones are mine?) The presentations will be live streaming from 9 am to 6 pm Japan time from TEDxTokyo.com in both English and Japanese. Tune in! Everyone in rehearsal today looked good. Lots of smart people with ideas about getting Japan back up and at 'em. Also, a juggler and a yo-yo guy. Get some friends together and check it out, why not?

3 comments:

Andy McKerrow said...

YoYo guy? Can he do a Shooting Star?
One would expect so. They probably do 'em backwards now.

AdventureRob said...

Argh, if only I knew sooner, I was in Tokyo this weekend too >_<

Sandra said...

Andy, I totally thought of you when the yo-yo guy came out. I bet you could take him in a yo-yo off.

Rob! How's Tokyo treating you?

Google Analytics Alternative