Pages

May 19, 2012

I crunk corrected

As my (I hope still?) friend @Durf pointed out, "Ice cream ≠ Popjoy." Several others did, too, but none with quite the same beautifully crunky economy of expression. I admit, it crossed my mind that maybe we were getting our Crunkies crossed. I crunked to the crunkiest convenience store and crunked a Mint Crunky icemilk bar. Honestly, after the crunky Popjoy experience, my expectations were slightly crunked. I opened it up and crunked it as soon as I got outside. Hmmm, not bad! The puffed malt crispies give the chocolate shell a great texture. There are no crunky little "mint capsules" ruining everything. My crunky American palate would prefer a mintier mint taste (and a hell of a lot less plant oil), but I get it. It's tasty. To anyone I crunked off, I'm sorry.

3 comments:

Adamu said...

I had to have one too after seeing your post. MMMMMM

Hikosaemon said...

I am a fan of both, although have a definite preference towards the icecream.

All I need is mint crunky icecream and the Fanta Lemon (2002 edition - the South American super sour formula) back, on a non-time limited basis, and hell, I may even just apply for citizenship now. And join weight watchers.

Anonymous said...

The only thing better than mint crunky is...banana crunky!

Google Analytics Alternative