Pages

Jun 11, 2010

Yoga-writing challenge

I don't really write or even talk about yoga that much. I do it once in a while, sort of often, mostly at home. I've been to a few classes in Tokyo. The places I tried introductory offers at were elegant (black mats, wafting aroma oils) and expensive. The going rate, I've found, tends to be more than double what it was in NY when I left. (Still cheaper than what we charge for an hour of English lessons, though, and rarely do I sweat or have to touch sweaty people while I'm teaching English. Hm.)
Anyway, I joined this 21-day yoga-writing challenge because those are two things I've been trying to do more of anyway, and you're supposed to put a badge on your blog and write about how it's going. I'm not so big on huge group participation - and this has become a huge group. But I'm trying to play along nicely.
If you think it's something you might like to try, too, check out Bindu Wiles' site for details (How great a name is that?). Unless something wacky happens, you probably won't hear too much more about it from me here, though hopefully the writing portion of it will result in a little more other blog writing. I'll probably talk about it a bit on Twitter. (Did I mention I like Twitter? Can I tell you some more about Twitter?)
So, anyway, namaste and all that.

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative