Pages

Mar 13, 2009

Do not drink, part 2


Cherry blossom season means everything gets a pink makeover come late February/early March.

The "fragrant cherry blossom" flavored Kochakaden ("black tea; expression with flowers?"*) is a limited edition Coca-Cola product that looks pretty and says it has the "delicate scent of brilliant cherry blossoms."

I think it has the "chemical odor of artificial peach esters and a ton of sugar."

Ben liked it. Maybe you would, too. (To be clear, I wasn't so crazy about it, myself. I do love their Double Strength Afternoon Tea even though it makes my hands shake.)


*I can't find this in a dictionary. Chinese idiom?

1 comment:

Clare said...

Hi. Just stumbled upon your blog. What an interesting post. I will be back. Please come over to mine. Clare (in usa)

Google Analytics Alternative