Pages

Mar 21, 2009

If you like your gum threatening

The copy says "Don't stand behind my back!"

This gum is famous for having caffeine in it. It's sold as an "eye opener." I don't know if the amount of caffeine is noticeable, but it is so minty it could make your eyes water.

Even tough guys keep it neat. Like most little pots of gum, it comes with a pack of little post-its to wrap your chewed up gum in. They're small and sturdy and I often keep them in my purse to use as ... well, as little post-its. Flags for magazine pages or books. There's another little hack for you.

4 comments:

muchospantaloons said...

anti-gay gum?

Anonymous said...

I tried 'Boss Black' Coffee... I was awake very soon after!!

Trixie Bedlam said...

that is so incredibly clever. the post-its.

Sandra Barron said...

Why thank you! Oh.

Google Analytics Alternative