Pages

Apr 9, 2010

Caramel dose

Each flavor of these caramels is more delicious than the last. The first one I noticed was black tea, then plain, then dark chocolate and now matcha. The only one that was underwhelming was plain.
They come in odd little pressed packets, sealed like ice pops or maple seed pods. It takes focus to unpeel them without making a sticky mess. The bag suggests chilling them. This would surely make it easier to scrape
the slick of goo out from between the sandwiching wrappers. I intend to try this, but the bag is always empty by the time I get to it.

1 comment:

Orchid64 said...

I think this stuff exists in a semi-liquid state. I haven't tried the green tea, but I did review the caramel version and thought it was quite impressive. It's really quite an interesting concept and stands apart from all of the other (delicious) caramels in Japan.

Google Analytics Alternative